From "The Web Maestro" <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of FOP 0.93
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 04:30:13 GMT
On 1/4/07, J.Pietschmann <j3322ptm@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Simon Pepping wrote:
> > I have again prepared the release files for the FOP 0.93 release.
> No stoppers but a somewhat "+0.8" only for a non-beta release (mainly
> because of the first point). I'll open a bug so that fixing the examples
> wont get lost.
>
> J.Pietschmann

Like Jorg, I too had problems. But my problems occurred building via
ant. I got WARNINGS with a few of the test cases, and a couple even
indicated SEVERE. I'll provide some details (they're on a different
system.

However, after building, I didn't have errors executing FOP via the
following command (from either the src build or the binary download):

java -jar build/fop.jar -fo examples/fo/basic/border.fo -pdf
~/Desktop/border.pdf

I too would give a tepid +0.8 for this so far.

Machine Specs:
- MacBook Pro Intel Core Duo 2.16GHz
- Mac OS X 10.4.8
- Java 1.5_03