From Cameron McCormack <...@mcc.id.au>
Subject Re: svn commit: r496556 [1/5] - in /xmlgraphics/commons/trunk/src/java/org/apache/xmlgraphics: image/ image/codec/png/ image/codec/tiff/ image/codec/util/ image/rendered/ image/writer/ image/writer/internal/ java2d/ util/ util/i18n/ util/io/
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2007 23:27:06 GMT
Jeremias Maerki:
> Cameron, thanks for doing this! It's good to see that happening.

A few days ago I tried to get Batik working with the Commons classes,
but something was wrong with SVG filters, and the colours in the
generated images weren’t correct.  I’m not sure if this was an error in
my porting the changes or what.  So unless I find the problem in a few
days, I’m going to leave it until after Batik’s release.

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack, http://mcc.id.au/