From Vincent Hennebert <vincent.henneb...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Commons 1.1 release ready
Date Sat, 23 Dec 2006 11:41:57 GMT
The Web Maestro a écrit :
> Good work on this Vincent et al, See comments inline...
>
> On 12/19/06, Jeremias Maerki <dev@jeremias-maerki.ch> wrote:
>> http://freshmeat.net maybe. I don't think we already have an entry for
>> Commons there.
>
> I just added XML Graphics Commons 1.0 & 1.1 to FreshMeat (ID=67764).

Thanks Clay! Won't have to do it myself.

I've checked a few mirrors and the 1.1 dist files start appearing. But
although I've removed the symbolic links on Minotaur they still show up
on the www.apache.org website and on the mirrors. Anybody knows how to
solve the issue? That's a problem because there are no links for the 1.1
files; when downloading, users will see only the 1.0 files and they'll
have to think of going into the source/ or binaries/ subdirectories. Not
that user-friendly.

Vincent