From Vincent Hennebert <vincent.henneb...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache XML Graphics Commons 1.1
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 09:13:15 GMT
Christian Geisert a écrit :
> Vincent Hennebert schrieb:
>> I'd like to start a vote on releasing Apache XML Graphics Commons 1.1.
>> The candidate distribution files may be found on the following page:
>> http://people.apache.org/~vhennebert/
>
> +1
>
> Just checked a few sigs/md5s and did a build, everything looks ok.
> (Well, the key is just self signed)

Signatures from Cocoon committers I know are pending.

> A minor issue: the package.NET task should bring up a BUILED FAILED if
> something is missing.

Hmmm, that'll have to be addressed for the next time. It seems this task
can be run only on Windoze platforms? And IIUC, it has no influence on
the dist files? I mean, the dll can only be obtained by running this
task from the source dist by interested users?

Vincent