From Vincent Hennebert <vincent.henneb...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: New releases
Date Sat, 16 Dec 2006 19:17:33 GMT
FYI: I've been wanting to work on the release for a while, but until now
I haven't had much time and had to learn new things like PGP key signing
and the release process at Apache. I should be able to allocate time for
that next week.

Commons 1.1 needs to be released first. If I'm correct no further
changes are awaited; there are some merging work to perform between the
Trunk and the 1.1 branch and then we can tag and release.

For Fop 0.93 we will have to define what needs to be absolutely done
before releasing. I'm personally in favor of releasing as is because we
can't wait more. It would be great to release before Christmas but
that'll be tight IMO...

Vincent