From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache XML Graphics Commons 1.1
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 22:59:03 GMT
As I hinted in the release checklist on the Wiki and via IM yesterday, I
would have preferred that you list the MD5s for all the files. But I
guess the signatures should suffice.

Thanks Vincent and Simon for taking some weight off of me!

+1 to the release. Everything seems to be in order.

On 19.12.2006 17:40:58 Vincent Hennebert wrote:
> I'd like to start a vote on releasing Apache XML Graphics Commons 1.1.
> The candidate distribution files may be found on the following page:
> http://people.apache.org/~vhennebert/
> They were created from the following tag:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/commons/tags/commons-1_1
>
> If the vote passes they will be moved to the main Apache website, we
> will wait 24 hours for the mirrors to catch up, and then announcements
> will be sent to appropriate mailing lists.
>
> Vincent Hennebert

Jeremias Maerki