From Glen Mazza <gma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: @author tags
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 14:42:48 GMT
There was a time I liked them but I eventually came to see Jeremias'
point that they're messy and inaccurate and do more harm than good.
(His RendererFactory, on the other hand, I have *never* liked[1].)  A
search in the FOP-DEV archives will give you the arguments pro and con
on the author tags.

Glen

[1] http://www.martinfowler.com/bliki/AnemicDomainModel.html