From Glen Mazza <gma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to process xhtml form data into pdf document?
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 14:34:19 GMT
Jeremias provided a solution[1] to a similar question I had.  Also, I
wonder if XForms might be a better option for you--there are some open
source server-side solutions you might want to look at[2].  (However, I
have not yet used XForms myself so am unsure here.)

Glen

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-user&m=108136796216447&w=2
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XForms#Software_support