From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Preparing XML Graphics Commons 1.1
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 19:35:11 GMT
Cameron,

sorry for not getting back to you earlier. I just got this message after
explicitely fetching it when I got yet another info message from ezmlm
that some of my mails bounced since somebody/something temporarily listed
my mail address by spamcop. This happens every now and then since the
ASF moved their infrastructure to a different colo.

I'll get the list of classes to you ASAP, probably on Friday. I have
ported some of the changes in Batik to Commons after the copy, but
haven't done that in a while. I'll look up the revision from which we
will have to start again. I know there were a few changes since then.

Thanks for your willingness to go forward with this.

On 18.11.2006 01:06:18 Cameron McCormack wrote:
> Jeremias Maerki:
> > Could anyone please check out the 1.1 branch and throw a second pair of
> > eyes on the stuff generated by an "ant dist"?
> >
> > https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/commons/branches/commons-1_1
>
> If possible, I’d like to be able to get Batik to use the commons classes
> before out next release.  I haven’t followed this work closely though,
> so perhaps you can let me know: what classes from Batik were copied into
> commons?  Were any changes made in the commons versions?  (I’ll have to
> check to see if any changes were made in our copies.)  Which classes are
> expected to be used by Batik eventually?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Cameron
>
> --
> Cameron McCormack, http://mcc.id.au/