From Cameron McCormack <...@mcc.id.au>
Subject Re: Preparing XML Graphics Commons 1.1
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2006 00:06:18 GMT
Jeremias Maerki:
> Could anyone please check out the 1.1 branch and throw a second pair of
> eyes on the stuff generated by an "ant dist"?
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/commons/branches/commons-1_1

If possible, I’d like to be able to get Batik to use the commons classes
before out next release.  I haven’t followed this work closely though,
so perhaps you can let me know: what classes from Batik were copied into
commons?  Were any changes made in the commons versions?  (I’ll have to
check to see if any changes were made in our copies.)  Which classes are
expected to be used by Batik eventually?

Thanks,

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack, http://mcc.id.au/