From Glen Mazza <gma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Vincent Hennebert as new committer
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 00:25:05 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> On 10/11/06, Jeremias Maerki <dev@jeremias-maerki.ch> wrote:
>
>> ...I'd like to propose Vincent as an XML Graphics committer (FOP working
>> set). I believe he will be a good addition to our work force...
>

> Not sure if my vote is binding here (I'm a FOP committer but not a
> member of the xmlgraphics PMC), but big +1 aynway!

BTW, Bertrand, you may wish to list yourself as "active" again on our
team page[1].

Also, team, should Vincent be approved, please remove my "GM" category
from the "Areas of Expertise" skills section at the bottom of the page,
and replace it with his.  I suspect Vincent will have quite a few more
"X"'s than me, and I don't plan on returning to FOP coding anytime soon.

Thanks,
Glen

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/team.html