From Simon Pepping <spepp...@leverkruid.eu>
Subject Re: AntiSpam measures on Wiki [was: [Xmlgraphics Wiki] Update of "XmlGraphicsCommonComponents" by Gvido]
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 18:42:23 GMT
On Wed, Oct 04, 2006 at 09:33:44PM +1000, Cameron McCormack wrote:
> Apache Wiki:
> > The following page has been changed by Gvido:
>
> Any way to block this guy's IP address with MoinMoin?

I think the administrators at infrastructure should do this. I found
some possibilities on the MoinMoinWiki web site,
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/AntiSpamFeatures?highlight=%28block%29
and http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/AntiSpamGlobalSolution.

The Apache Wiki's do have BadContent and LocalBadContent pages. I just
added a regex for this spammer to the LocalBadContent page. See if it
helps. I was a bit surprised that this is an editable page.

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.eu