From Web Maestro Clay <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Batik business
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 21:33:23 GMT
On May 11, 2006, at 11:43 AM, Simon Pepping wrote:
> I just had a look at Batik, because I do not know much about it and as
> a PMC member I am supposed to know more about it. A visit to Batik's
> web site did not make me much wiser. It does not tell me who the
> current committers are. I also noted that the batik-dev and
> batik-users lists have not been archived on MARC since March 2005.
>
> Simon

There is a contributors page[1] linked from the side navigation. We
are in the process of updating the Batik web site to use Forrest
(similar to XML Graphics, XML Graphics Commons & FOP).

I was unaware of the mailing list problem, and we should definitely
look into resolving this problem. Thank you for alerting us! I don't
know the process of getting the more recent versions added, but I'll
look into it. If someone knows the process, please don't hesitate to
chime in!

[1] Batik Contributors
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/whoAreWe.html

Clay Leeds