From Web Maestro Clay <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Forrest Batik web site
Date Sun, 07 May 2006 06:14:42 GMT
Howdy folks,

I have a 'first draft' of a Forrest-based Batik web site[1] in my
user folder. I've taken the liberty to play around with navigation
order a bit, so feel free to tell me to un-re-order items. If you'd
like, we can even place some items into folders (dev/, docs/, etc.).

I do have a couple of -FIXME items, but they're for pages that are
missing on the LIVE site as well... supportedElements.html[2] and
supporteedProperties.html[3] linked from the status.html page[4]. In
addition, the svgdom.html page (also on status.html) is currently a
straight html file passed through (I got lazy and didn't want to go
through the trouble to fix that behemoth right now...).

Enjoy!

[1]
http://people.apache.org/~clay/batik/

[2]