From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: EPSDocumentGraphics2D: bitmap graphics has black background
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 13:31:25 GMT
Yes, I assume this has to do with missing support for transparency. The
color for the background color is arbitrary. It could be green.
PSGraphics2D has no influence on this. You need to check if you can get
the producer of the bitmap to use a white background. Or implement
transparency support and send a patch. :-)

On 27.05.2006 18:30:53 Thomas Maier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> just another one with EPSDocumentGraphics2D.  Generating text and lines
> works fine.  However, when I render non-rectangular bitmap graphics with
> transparent areas into my document, the bitmap shows fine but with black
> areas where it should be white (paper).  Is this because PS does not
> support transparency?  But why is it black, then?  White would at least
> not strike the eye as much :).  What can I do about that?

Jeremias Maerki