From Thomas Maier <Thomas.Ma...@uni-kassel.de>
Subject EPSDocumentGraphics2D: bitmap graphics has black background
Date Sat, 27 May 2006 16:30:53 GMT
Hi all,

just another one with EPSDocumentGraphics2D.  Generating text and lines
works fine.  However, when I render non-rectangular bitmap graphics with
transparent areas into my document, the bitmap shows fine but with black
areas where it should be white (paper).  Is this because PS does not
support transparency?  But why is it black, then?  White would at least
not strike the eye as much :).  What can I do about that?

Thanks in advance, Thomas.