From Simon Pepping <spepp...@leverkruid.nl>
Subject Testing the distributions [was: Re: line ending problems]
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 14:57:52 GMT
On Mon, Apr 17, 2006 at 02:33:57PM +0200, Christian Geisert wrote:
> Thanks, I've done a successful build (but no testing) available under:
> http://people.apache.org/~chrisg/commons-1.0-preview/

Tested xmlgraphics-commons-1.0-src.tar.gz and
xmlgraphics-commons-1.0-bin-jdk1.4.tar.gz. I successfully built from
the source distribution. I successfully built FOP and ran FOP's junit
tests using either xmlgraphics-commons jar file.

One small note: The status file still says: Version 1.0 ([in the next
days]). But I guess correcting that is not worth a lot of effort.

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.nl