From Clay Leeds <webmaes...@mac.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r382162 [1/4] - in /xmlgraphics/site/deploy: ./ skin/ skin/images/
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 23:12:42 GMT
On Mar 1, 2006, at 2:44 PM, Clay Leeds wrote:
> On Mar 1, 2006, at 1:28 PM, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
>> Wonderful. Just what I need. Different platforms, different line
>> endings,
>> no SVN properties set. And if I want to manually set them, SVN
>> complains
>> about mixed line endings in HTML files. Clay, would you mind
>> asking the
>> Forrest people how they deal with that or how we're supposed to deal
>> with this? I'm not very amused to process each file separately
>> until I
>> have consistent line-endings and the right SVN properties and the
>> next
>> Forrest run might even take everything apart again. I liked the scp
>> approach better. Sigh.
>
> My bad... I don't have my SVN settings correct. I need to set my
> svn:eol-stylesvn:eol-style to property to 'native' and then this
> shouldn't be a problem. Sorry for the grief!

Erm... that should read:

My bad... I don't have my SVN settings correct. I need to set my
svn:eol-style property to 'native' & then this shouldn't be a
problem. Sorry for the grief!

I've made the change locally. I need to also do the same for my other
projects.

Clay Leeds
webmaestro@mac.com

-- HH Dalai Lama of Tibet