From Web Maestro Clay <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Migrating xml.a.o/batik to xmlgraphics.a.o/batik
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 18:55:18 GMT
Howdy folks,

I'm working to migrate the Batik web site from http://xml.apache.org/
batik to http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik. At present I've built
the HTML from the source, and am currently committing them to:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/site/deploy/batik/

Once that's been completed (and I've changed all links from
xml.apache.org/batik to xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik), I'll svn co it
to /www/xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/.

Once it's been tested and such, I'll modify the xmlgraphics/a.o/
batik/.htaccess so it doesn't re-direct to xml.a.o/batik/. I'll also
modify xml.a.o/batik/.htaccess to point to xmlgraphics.a.o/batik.

Clay Leeds
the.webmaestro@gmail.com

-- HH Dalai Lama of Tibet