From Clay Leeds <webmaes...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [PMC:VOTE] Add AFP Renderer to FOP
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 04:01:26 GMT
As I recall, we had a number of users (greater than 2 who actually
posted) who were interested in this at the time. I too have no
particular use for AFP ATM, but I do like the idea of adding
additional renderers. This opens the possibility for more users--
albeit along w more maintenance. Hopefully, the additional
maintenance will be compensated by additional user/developers!