From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject [PMC:VOTE] Add AFP Renderer to FOP
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 15:44:15 GMT
In November, Manuel proposed [1] to add the AFP Renderer [2] from Pete
Townsend and Joe Schmetzer to FOP's sandbox in the Trunk. We already
have 5 +1s (3 were PMC members: Chris, Clay, Jeremias), but judging from
recent discussions inside the incubator I think we should have a formal
PMC vote on this. I'm still watching for Pete's and Joe's ICLAs to come
in but something seems to have gone wrong there. Once these two things
are done we can follow down the process described at [3]. Manuel is
working to port the AFP renderer to FOP Trunk in order to prepare it for
the import.

Votes from the rest of the PMC members to general@, please. Thanks!

[1] http://www.nabble.com/AFP-Renderer-for-FOP-t637253.html
[2] http://afp-renderer.sourceforge.net/