From Andreas L Delmelle <a_l.delme...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: ApacheCon US 2005 notes
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 20:38:01 GMT
On Dec 14, 2005, at 21:22, Jeremias Maerki wrote:

> Hey Maestro,
>
> thank you so much for reporting for us from ApacheCon. It's so good to
> hear that FOP was a topic there and that some of us were there to
> represent the project. The best of luck finding a new playground. I
> hope
> you were already successful.

I second all of this. Don't worry too much about the layoff, Clay --
although I know that's easier said than done, especially in a country
like the US, that has negligible social security.
On the one hand, it's always the kind and generous that are subject
to these things. On the other hand, my experience has taught me --
although this is in no way 'provable'-- that people ultimately always
get what they deserve. I bet there's a better position somewhere out
there, waiting to be filled by you.

All the best, and more...

Cheers,

Andreas