From The Web Maestro <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XML Graphics Commons: last call
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 17:52:25 GMT
Sorry to be unclear... At some point, the decision was made to stop
referring to AWT when talking about FOP's 2-dimensional screen & print
renderer. Instead we started referring to it as "Java2D" which I agree
is much more concise & descriptive. However, there may be some who
think of it as AWT, and I think at the top level, we should refer to it
as Java2D (formerly FOP's AWT renderer). I don't think we should go
CRAZY with this, and *always* reference it that way, but there needs to
be somewhere on the site (and in the code?) that relates the two.

On Aug 8, 2005, at 2:10 PM, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Sorry, Clay, but I don't understand what you mean. I'm feeling stupid.
>
> On 08.08.2005 18:31:10 The Web Maestro wrote:
>> The only thing that strikes me, is that Java2D doesn't say (make
>> reference or include any info to help searchers find it--e.g.,
>> formerly
>> AWT). Apolgies for the delay, I'm moving the house, office, and
>> servers
>> this month...

Regards,

Web Maestro Clay