From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject XML Graphics website management
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 08:21:44 GMT
FYI, I've updated the XML Graphics site (pending rsync) and while doing
that I changed the deployment mechanism from manual SVN to ForrestBot
with SCP, like I did for the FOP website. The documentation is found in:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/site/README.txt

The whole thing gets a lot easier IMO.

The FOP website is now also deployed under
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop but the old site is not removed, yet.
When the transition is finished and we know how exactly to do the
redirects, it would be good if Batik would eventually follow. No hurry,
just keep it in mind. Remember that you can still use deployment via SVN
if you like. Deployment via CVS will only stay available until the
xml-site module is migrated to SVN which I expect to happen relatively
soon especially since CVS will be discontinued at the end of the year.

Jeremias Maerki