From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject Re: XML Graphics Commons: last call
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 06:45:53 GMT
Thanks, Thomas, for getting back to me. There's only the one dependency
on Commons IO left. I'm sorry if this somehow wasn't clear enough. As I
said we can see to it that we can get rid of the other two. If it really
becomes unbearable I'm sure we can talk about Commons IO, too. But I
really think that's a good and useful one.

So I think we can proceed to the vote now. I'll prepare it right away.

On 24.08.2005 02:18:44 Thomas DeWeese wrote:
> Hi Jeremias,
>
> Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> > Is there anything to add? I'd like to proceed to the formal vote if
> > possible.
> >
> > Thomas, are you ok with the plan as it stands right now or are you
> > still upset by my remarks in this thread and having reservations?
>
>     I'm still not thrilled with the added dependencies, but I
> think we have a reasonable understanding for now.

Jeremias Maerki