From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject XML Graphics Commons: last call
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 19:44:02 GMT
People, I want to finally get through with this. I've put it up for much
too long. This is the last call for comments and suggestions on my XML
Graphics Commons proposal on the Wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics/XmlGraphicsCommonComponents

I'm sending this also to both subproject dev lists only so I'm sure
everybody has seen it. The discussion will be exclusively on
general@xmlgraphics.apache.org. Everyone how responds to one of the
project dev list must donate 5$ to the ASF for further cross-posting. :-)
Not a bad idea anyway to donate something to the ASF. *grin*

I'll cast a vote for the formal creation of the XML Graphics Commons
subproject next week, provided there are no objections or outstanding
points. I hope I didn't leave anything unanswered last time we discussed.
Now is the time to remind me.

Jeremias Maerki