From The Web Maestro <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Haven't seen your POST? Please re-post...
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 14:50:16 GMT
On May 16, 2005, at 1:09 PM, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Huh? So far, I don't miss any posts though it may currently take
> several
> hours until the posts show up. Actually, your message indicates having
> been sent 17:27 (my local time). It has just shown up (22:08).
>
> Jeremias Maerki

Louis had sent me a msg indicating he didn't see postings fop-users@
over an extended period of time (between 5/12 & 5/16). He posted also,
and didn't see it (nor did I). It's certainly possible that it was
merely a delay, but I don't see any fop-users@ posts.

Anyway, I sent my msg to general@ because I thought I'd ask for
consensus (and see if batik-* had problems as well) *before* I send out
that type of msg. If you don't think it's warranted, then that's fine
with me.

Regards,

Web Maestro Clay
--