From The Web Maestro <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Haven't seen your POST? Please re-post...
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 15:27:56 GMT
Greetings fellow *.apache.org cats,

As you may've noticed, many of the *.apache.org lists were receiving a
barrage of messages. The SPAM system has been updated to alleviate the
problem, but some posts may have been lost in the shuffle.

Does it make sense to send out some sort of message indicating:

   "If you haven't seen your POST show up in a timely manner,
   please RE-POST your message."

If so, to whom should it go? fop-users? batik-users?
*@xmlgraphics.apache.org?

Regards,

Web Maestro Clay
--