From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject SVN repository set up
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 10:27:11 GMT
The SVN repository/directory for XML Graphics has just been set up. Clay,
would you please commit the XML Graphics website (Forrest sources)
to the following SVN URL?

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/site

For an example of how it should look you can have a look at:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlbeans/site/

If you have trouble setting up SVN access, I've got lots of experience
with it. Just yell.

Info on SVN at the ASF: http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html
The most important thing when starting is the "svnpasswd" command
explained on that page.

BTW, for those not listening into the infrastructure mailing list: There
is a certain pressure building that PMCs start thinking about creating a
plan (!) to migrate to Subversion. They want to eventually shut off CVS
to get rid of the necessity for shell accounts for committers. This
won't happen within the next 12 months, though, but we also need to
start thinking about it.

Thanks,
Jeremias Maerki