xmlgraphics-fop-users mailing list archives: February 2012

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
19021programmer AFP Interchange Set Mon, 20 Feb, 09:47
Konstantin Preißer Generating a PDF by drawing to PDFDocumentGraphics2D Tue, 07 Feb, 12:20
Konstantin Preißer RE: Generating a PDF by drawing to PDFDocumentGraphics2D Mon, 20 Feb, 17:25
Konstantin Preißer RE: Generating a PDF by drawing to PDFDocumentGraphics2D Wed, 29 Feb, 19:54
Alexios Giotis Producing & archiving FOP intermediate format Wed, 08 Feb, 15:30
Alexios Giotis Re: Producing & archiving FOP intermediate format Mon, 13 Feb, 23:24
Alexios Giotis Re: Producing & archiving FOP intermediate format Tue, 14 Feb, 12:56
Alexios Giotis Re: Different Page Layout every xx document sheet Sun, 26 Feb, 12:06
Alexios Giotis Re: Different Page Layout every xx document sheet Sun, 26 Feb, 21:46
Alexios Giotis Re: Inserting holes on nominated pages? Or: Non-square masters (pages with cut-out corners)? Wed, 29 Feb, 12:03
Angelo zerr Re: Generating a PDF by drawing to PDFDocumentGraphics2D Mon, 20 Feb, 20:03
Areerat Tiyawatchalapong fop-ComplexScripts-20111018-bin.zip: Sharing some issues found on Arabic PDF Wed, 01 Feb, 01:00
Bartlett, Frederick H. - Hoboken RE: Different Page Layout every xx document sheet Tue, 28 Feb, 02:42
Bernd Koester Baseline positioning of texts Tue, 14 Feb, 12:22
Bernd Koester Re: Baseline positioning of texts Thu, 16 Feb, 09:25
Chris Bowditch Re: is xmlgraphics-commons-1.4.jar compatible with FOP0.95 Mon, 06 Feb, 14:09
Chris Bowditch Re: Problem that could lose me my job Wed, 08 Feb, 12:14
Chris Bowditch Re: Cell border rendering error (thicker) with number-column-spanned Fri, 10 Feb, 16:11
Chris Bowditch Re: Different Page Layout every xx document sheet Mon, 27 Feb, 14:58
Chris Bowditch Re: Different Page Layout every xx document sheet Mon, 27 Feb, 16:45
Craig Christophersen xml processing instructions in textual content Tue, 21 Feb, 23:35
Craig Christophersen RE: xml processing instructions in textual content Wed, 22 Feb, 01:04
Craig Christophersen RE: xml processing instructions in textual content Thu, 23 Feb, 00:11
Craig Christophersen RE: xml processing instructions in textual content Thu, 23 Feb, 00:17
Craig Christophersen RE: xml processing instructions in textual content Thu, 23 Feb, 22:11
Craig Ringer Re: Problem that could lose me my job Fri, 03 Feb, 12:22
Craig Ringer Re: Problem that could lose me my job Fri, 03 Feb, 13:59
Craig Ringer Re: Problem that could lose me my job Fri, 03 Feb, 23:52
Craig Ringer Re: Problem that could lose me my job Wed, 08 Feb, 03:56
Craig Ringer Re: Problem that could lose me my job Wed, 08 Feb, 12:28
Craig Ringer Inserting holes on nominated pages? Or: Non-square masters (pages with cut-out corners)? Wed, 29 Feb, 04:23
Craig Ringer XSL-FO 2.0 ? Wed, 29 Feb, 07:52
David J. B. Hollis Re: Problem with SVGs on different servers Wed, 01 Feb, 15:24
David J. B. Hollis Re: Problem that could lose me my job Fri, 03 Feb, 13:18
Dmitriy Yakovlev Apache FOP extension to embed SVG QRCode Sun, 12 Feb, 08:54
Glenn Adams Re: fop-ComplexScripts-20111018-bin.zip: Sharing some issues found on Arabic PDF Wed, 01 Feb, 16:18
JOSE L MARTINEZ-AVIAL Special footer on the last-but-one page of the document, regardless of page-sequence Mon, 13 Feb, 04:49
Jonathan Levinson RE: Erratic behavior of keep-together.within-page= Fri, 17 Feb, 21:14
Jonathan Levinson Shipping fop with complex script support Mon, 27 Feb, 18:34
Katrin Peuker Upgrade from FOP 0.94 to FOP 1.0 kills page indexing of merged Documents Tue, 28 Feb, 10:31
Lal Mohanty Erratic behavior of keep-together.within-page="always" Fri, 17 Feb, 00:19
Lal Mohanty Re: Erratic behavior of keep-together.within-page= Fri, 17 Feb, 21:08
Lal Mohanty Re: Erratic behavior of keep-together.within-page= Sat, 18 Feb, 00:33
Lal Mohanty Re: Erratic behavior of keep-together.within-page= Wed, 22 Feb, 05:29
Luis Bernardo Re: How to get one section above another Wed, 01 Feb, 09:43
Luis Bernardo Re: Problem that could lose me my job Fri, 03 Feb, 23:08
Luis Bernardo Re: xml processing instructions in textual content Wed, 22 Feb, 00:06
Luis Bernardo Re: xml processing instructions in textual content Wed, 22 Feb, 23:41
Luis Bernardo Re: Different Page Layout every xx document sheet Fri, 24 Feb, 23:22
Luis Bernardo Re: xml processing instructions in textual content Sat, 25 Feb, 00:42
Luis Bernardo Re: Different Page Layout every xx document sheet Sun, 26 Feb, 23:58
Luis Bernardo Re: Different Page Layout every xx document sheet Mon, 27 Feb, 00:13
Luis Bernardo Re: Generating a PDF by drawing to PDFDocumentGraphics2D Tue, 28 Feb, 00:35
Luis Ferro Re: Problem that could lose me my job Tue, 07 Feb, 19:23
Marcin Tustin Re: Producing & archiving FOP intermediate format Tue, 14 Feb, 09:31
Maria Manta Different Page Layout every xx document sheet Wed, 22 Feb, 15:20
Maria Manta Re: Different Page Layout every xx document sheet Thu, 23 Feb, 09:33
Mike Ferrando [No Subject] Fri, 03 Feb, 04:36
Pascal Sancho Re: How to get one section above another Wed, 01 Feb, 08:56
Pascal Sancho Re: Corners of solid border chopped off Wed, 01 Feb, 09:53
Pascal Sancho Re: Problem that could lose me my job Fri, 03 Feb, 13:53
Pascal Sancho Re: crop marks in apache fop... Mon, 06 Feb, 16:38
Pascal Sancho Re: fop 1: linefeed-treatment="preserve" is not working Wed, 15 Feb, 08:05
Pascal Sancho Re: Special footer on the last-but-one page of the document, regardless of page-sequence Wed, 15 Feb, 12:50
Pascal Sancho Re: Baseline positioning of texts Thu, 16 Feb, 08:17
Pascal Sancho Re: FOP 0.20.4 character missing on pdf Fri, 17 Feb, 13:58
Pascal Sancho Re: Intermediate format: Are there examples for n-up and rotation? Fri, 17 Feb, 14:20
Pascal Sancho Re: fo:list-block; theory and practice Fri, 17 Feb, 14:32
Pascal Sancho Re: Getting Jai included for use by FOP with Maven Fri, 17 Feb, 14:57
Pascal Sancho Re: Erratic behavior of keep-together.within-page="always" Fri, 17 Feb, 15:00
Pascal Sancho Re: fo:list-block; theory and practice Mon, 20 Feb, 08:58
Pascal Sancho Re: Erratic behavior of keep-together.within-page= Mon, 20 Feb, 09:50
Pascal Sancho Re: Erratic behavior of keep-together.within-page= Wed, 22 Feb, 09:32
Rob Sargent Re: Batik Problems Fri, 03 Feb, 23:26
Rob Sargent Re: Problem that could lose me my job Tue, 07 Feb, 14:47
Rob Sargent Re: How to include JAI in Maven build? Mon, 13 Feb, 15:41
Rob Sargent fo:list-block; theory and practice Mon, 13 Feb, 15:50
Rob Sargent Re: Invalid PDF files from FOP 1.0 Mon, 13 Feb, 16:19
Rob Sargent Re: fo:list-block; theory and practice Fri, 17 Feb, 15:25
Rob Sargent Re: Different Page Layout every xx document sheet Wed, 22 Feb, 16:26
Rob Sargent Re: Different Page Layout every xx document sheet Thu, 23 Feb, 16:22
Rob Sargent Re: Different Page Layout every xx document sheet Sun, 26 Feb, 03:43
Rob Sargent Re: Fop memory leak when processing SVG Sun, 26 Feb, 03:48
Rob Sargent Re: Different Page Layout every xx document sheet Sun, 26 Feb, 16:01
Rob Sargent Re: Different Page Layout every xx document sheet Mon, 27 Feb, 15:37
Rob Sargent Re: Different Page Layout every xx document sheet Mon, 27 Feb, 18:12
Rob Sargent Re: Different Page Layout every xx document sheet Mon, 27 Feb, 23:31
Rob Sargent Re: Different Page Layout every xx document sheet Mon, 27 Feb, 23:32
Roland Neilands RE: xml processing instructions in textual content Thu, 23 Feb, 01:00
Samuel Hunter Re: AFP & FOP Font Problem Tue, 28 Feb, 14:26
Steve Ebersole Event "feedback" logging Fri, 24 Feb, 15:03
Steve Quirk Re: Problem that could lose me my job Tue, 07 Feb, 17:06
Tatiyana fop 1: linefeed-treatment="preserve" is not working Fri, 10 Feb, 19:42
Theresa Jayne Forster RE: How to get one section above another Wed, 01 Feb, 12:39
Theresa Jayne Forster Problem with SVGs on different servers Wed, 01 Feb, 12:45
Theresa Jayne Forster RE: Problem with SVGs on different servers Wed, 01 Feb, 13:09
Theresa Jayne Forster RE: Problem with SVGs on different servers Wed, 01 Feb, 14:55
Theresa Jayne Forster RE: Problem with SVGs on different servers Wed, 01 Feb, 15:43
Theresa Jayne Forster Batik Problems Thu, 02 Feb, 11:58
Theresa Jayne Forster RE: Batik Problems Thu, 02 Feb, 13:08
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Nov 201415
Oct 201431
Sep 201414