From Klearchos Klearchou <klearchos.klearc...@eurodyn.com>
Subject Re: Image Print size and quality
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 15:30:10 GMT
Pascal,

the solution that you initially proposed

<fo:external-graphic src="url('{$imageLink}')"
content-width="scale-to-fit" border="solid 0.1pt" width="90mm" />
<fo:block space-before="{$space}"/>
                                       (<xsl:value-of select="$title"/>)
<fo:block/>
<xsl:value-of select="$description"/>
</fo:block>

works well.
But when the image reaches the maximum boundary then the width of the
image remains the same.
I have added a green border at the attached image in order to show you
what I mean.

Is it possible to make the green border to fit the image and not leave
this white empty space?