From Rita Greenberg <rgreenb...@medata.com>
Subject Table Printing On Two Pages Issue
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 22:55:09 GMT
Hello.

I have a PDF document which has many tables.
One of the tables (which has multiple rows) is printing on two pages.
The problem is that part of the table on the first page is printing in the
footer area so it's being overwritten with the page footer information.

What can I do to cause the table to print correctly on the second page and not
in the footer area of the first page.

Also, I'm trying to keep several rows together in this table with no success.
There are hundreds of lines of code so I can't include it here.

Is there a link to a good example that I can check out?
I've searched the web for several hours and so far am unable to resolve my
issue.

I'm using FOP 0.20.5.

Here's the start of the table:
  <xsl:template match="PAYER">
    <!-- PAYER NAME -->
    <fo:block>
      <fo:table table-layout="fixed">
        <fo:table-column column-width="0.7cm"/>
        <fo:table-column column-width="4.5cm"/>
        <fo:table-body>
          <fo:table-row keep-together="always">
          <!-- PAYER ADDRESS1  -->
          <fo:table-row keep-together="always">
    <fo:table-row padding="1pt">
      <fo:table-cell>
        <fo:block>&#160;</fo:block>
      </fo:table-cell>
      <fo:table-cell number-columns-spanned="2">
        <fo:block display-align="before">
          <fo:inline font-weight="bold" font-style="italic">
            <fo:marker marker-class-name="table-continued">Continued on next
page...</fo:marker>
          </fo:inline>
        </fo:block>
      </fo:table-cell>
    </fo:table-row>
   </fo:table-body>
 </fo:table>
</fo:block>

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Rita