From <ian.co...@external.electrabel.com>
Subject Question concerning user patch
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 11:05:23 GMT
Hello,

We've been using (or trying to use the patch created by Ben Wuest found in this post:
http://old.nabble.com/Apache-FOP-0.95-Patch-td23859174.html

We do this because we have tables which stretch multiple pages, are dynamic and this patch
also seems to introduce real flushing after a page-sequence.
Are there any other users which are/have using/used this patch?
We're running one issue, after the first page, there's a extra page-break inserted, resulting
in a blank second page, except for the header and footer of the previous page-sequence.
We've successfully applied the patch, and are able to generate normal page-sequences with
the option break-after="page".  This already showed a significant memory consumption improvement.

Are there any out there with experience with this patch?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,

Ian Corne
Consultant - Capgemini
Contractor for Electrabel GDF SUEZ
ITS Java
Energy Benelux & Germany
Boulevard Simón Bolívar 34, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
ian.corne@external.electrabel.be<mailto:istvan.oosterlinck@external.electrabel.be>

P Please consider the environment before printing this document

ELECTRABEL NV/SA, 8 Regentlaan - Boulevard du Regent
1000 Brussel - Bruxelles, 0403170701, RPR/RPM Brussel/Bruxelles
"This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work product
immunity or other legal
rules. If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from
your system; you should
not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. All messages sent to and from Electrabel will
be monitored to ensure
compliance with internal policies, to protect our interests and to eliminate potential malware.
Emails are not secure
and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed,
or contain viruses.
Anyone who communicates with us by email is taken to accept these risks. "

http://www.electrabel.be/homepage/general/disclaimer_EN.asp