From mehdi houshmand <med1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with fo:external-graphic element in processing output from either Saxon or Xalan
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 10:24:16 GMT
No problem. Just remember when you're using XSLT that there's an extra
step in creating the FO:

XSLT + XML --> FO --> FOP --> document output (in your case this is PDF)

If you're debugging for any reason, it's usually easiest to use an XSL
transformer to create the FO and debug these processes separately.

Mehdi