From mehdi houshmand <med1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with fo:external-graphic element in processing output from either Saxon or Xalan
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 09:23:19 GMT
Hi Mike,

I can't help you with the DocBook query as I've never used DocBook
myself, however, it is important to understand that XSL-FO and XML in
generally is strongly typed.

As for your XML all on one line, there is a way to output a more
readable format, I think you have to set indent="yes" on the
<xsl:output> object (http://www.w3schools.com/xsl/el_output.asp), but
again, I don't use XSLT very often so I'm not 100% on this. Also, in
future, if you have XSLT questions, could you ask them on the XLST
mailing list (http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/), this mailing
list is specifically for FOP questions.

Hope that helps

Mehdi