From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: FW: Merge Request - Temp_ComplexScripts into Trunk
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2011 11:52:22 GMT
Johnathan,

I've verified the problem and created an issue for tracking at [1].

[1] http://skynav.trac.cvsdude.com/fop/ticket/70

The problem only appears when the bidi content is inside fo:static-content;
the problem does not occur inside fo:flow.

I have already applied a fix [2] in my dev repository at [3].

[2]
http://github.com/skynavga/fop/commit/46bd14c4d70933b6d762bee05684af79f62aa87f
[3] http://github.com/skynavga/fop

Thanks for the bug report. Note that there appears to be some alignment
differences now that fo:static-content is performing correct bidi
processing. Let me know if there appears to be a problem with that. See
attached before and after fix outputs based on your input test file.

Regards,
Glenn