From Pascal Sancho <pascal.san...@takoma.fr>
Subject Re: Table Printing On Two Pages Issue
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 13:16:18 GMT
Hi,

FOP 0.20.x was known to have block-progression-dimension issues, and
sometimes the body content could overlap (below) the after-region.
A workaround consists in increasing the body margin-bottom until the
overlap disappears.

That said, the best action should to upgrade FOP to a recent release,
since in FOP post 0.9x this kind of issue is fixed.

--
Pascal