From dilipvshah <dilipvs...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How To Implement Ligature For Indian Languages In Pdf Documents?
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 15:15:56 GMT

My immediate need is generating PDF with Gujarati text and have a reasonably
large dataset in Gujarati to test such a functionality. I would be more than
happy to participate in the testing process when that support is ready. I'm
assuming that you have Gujarati experts participate in the planning and
development process when that starts. Here also, if you need any help, let
me know.

Dilip