From "Amick, Eric" <Eric.Am...@mail.house.gov>
Subject RE: Table Printing On Two Pages Issue
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 12:29:59 GMT
If by "footer area" you mean the region-after of the page's page-master, remember that the
region-after overlays the region-body; you need to define a margin-bottom for the region-body
that is at least as large as the extent of the region-after. With keeps, I have found that
specifying the particular kind of keep usually works much better; try keep-together.within-page
instead of keep-together.

Eric Amick   Systems Engineer II
Legislative Computer Systems