From Todd Hivnor <spambox_98...@yahoo.com>
Subject Generating PNG files from FO sources
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2011 21:12:14 GMT
I'm _finally_ getting around to upgrading from FOP 0.20 to FOP 1.0!

My existing code uses org.apache.fop.apps.Driver. I see that is no longer available, so I'm
trying to figure out how to port my code. I figured out PDF generation, but can't figure out
how to render a PNG from an FO file. All the examples in documentation talk about PDF, I can't
find a PNG example.

Is there sample code I haven't found? Or can someone provide a hint as to what classes I should
be using and the key method calls?

I found PNGRendererMaker so I can get a renderer. But I'm not sure what to do with it. Perhaps
call it's renderXml method? In that case, what do I need for the namespace argument?

I don't use XSLT, I just generate the FO code directly in Java.

Any clues appreciated ...