From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: pagenumbering
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 14:52:04 GMT
actually, this is an FO issue, not XSL, since it is FOP that generates page
numbers via <fo:page-number>

the correct answer is that you need to use the initial-page-number property
on fo:page-sequence to specify a different starting number than is generated
by "auto";

see http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xsl11-20061205/#initial-page-number and
and http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xsl11-20061205/#fo_page-sequence for
details;