From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: Arabic fonts r-L
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 02:31:19 GMT
Theresa,

I'm not sure whether you are referring to a problem with correct bidi
treatment of the inline character areas generated by <fo:page-number> or
<fo:page-number-citation>, or if you are referring to the ability to specify
generation of Arabic Digits via <fo:page-number format="&#x0661;"/>. The
former problem has been fixed, however I haven't taken any action to support
the latter yet.

A concrete example FO file demonstrating the problem would be appreciated.

Regards,
Glenn