From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Help: XSL-FO to PCL
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 16:05:39 GMT
On 26/08/2011 19:37, Everson Rogério wrote:
> Hi, thanks for the tips...

Hi,

> Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I have not found another place to post my
> message.
> I need your help again.
>
> I generated a PCL from ExampleXML2PDF.java
>
> But the problem now is with the image. JPEG file that exists in the
> XSL. The FOP converts JPEG only in black and Prance (monochrome).
> I used the ImageMagick library to convert only the JPEG image to PCL.
> So I managed to leave the image size and resolution required.

Are you saying the problem is that the JPEG is converted to Black &
White. PCL5 is B&W only unless generating PCL5c. FOP currently can't
generate PCL5c, hence why the output is always Black & White. Maybe I
misunderstood your problem. If so, please clarify.

> I need to engage imagem.PCL (converted with ImageMagick) relatorio.PCL
> generated by the FOP.
> Any ideas?
>
> Note:
> The resolution is best to convert to PDF (including JPEG), but I need
> high performance for printing documents with image, so I'm converting
> to PCL.
> Is there a different idea to implement this solution, with better
> performance?
>
> Attached the files I'm working.

Your attachments didn't make it through. I suggest you subscribe to the
mailing list, this will save the moderator having to approve your
e-mails too. Subscription process for fop-users is described here:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/maillist.html#fop-user-subscribe

Regards,

Chris