From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Any advance on Retrieve-table-Marker or alternative omit intial header workaround?
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 13:50:50 GMT
On 19/08/2011 02:55, champagne_chary wrote:
> Hello,

Hi,

> Like many I would like to implement the modification of table headers. Is it
> being worked on by anybody? Is it something we can look forward to? I can
> only just imagine the volume of work required to impliment it.
>
> I also read about a patch/hack to
> http://old.nabble.com/omit-first-table-header-last-footer-td25640345.html#a32292028
> Omit first table header.

I've seen your e-mail on fop-dev. Carlos' patch implements an extension
to omit table header on the first area generated by the table. That
helps in simple scenarios where you just want "Table Continued" text for
example. This may be enough for some folks. My colleague Vincent has
prepared the design for implementing table markers although I believe
they will be limited to 1 line of text. Watch this space as we will
start work on this in the coming months.

> I have posted a request for the same bu if anybody else has I would be very
> greatful
>
> Thanks

Thanks,

Chris