From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: fo:marker bleeding issue [fop 0.95 & FOP 1.0]
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 13:32:05 GMT
On 18/08/2011 13:25, champagne_chary wrote:
> Hello,

Hi,

> Sorry to revive this year old post.
>
> I'm completly new to this and what you seem to have achieved -despite this
> minor glitch- is exactly what I would like to implement. However I'm a
> complete newb..I can see the fo but would be interested in seeing how and
> where you have placed the markers to achieve this.
> If you can post/ or pm me I'd be very thankful as hours of googling and
> failed attempts at pacing headers have lead to nothing but failure.

I don't think there is a way to simulate table markers properly in the
current FOP version. As the original poster indicates, he can getting
close to a working solution with regular markers but there are some
corner cases where it doesn't work. I am not aware of a way to get it
fully working, however, some of my colleagues have been looking into
implementing table Markers. This is on our TODO list, but I think the
planned implementation is still limited to 1 line of text in the header.
Vincent, please correct me if I'm wrong.

> Hope you receive this and can help.
>
> Thanks

Thanks,

Chris