From "Christopher R. Maden" <cr...@maden.org>
Subject Re: pagenumbering
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 14:36:34 GMT
On 08/30/2011 09:49 AM, Theresa Jayne Forster wrote:
> I was wondering, how can you change the page numbering on
> page-number-citation stuff,
>
> We have the requirement of numbering starting on the inside cover as
> page 1 not page 2 as currently the front page is classed as page 1.
>
> Is there any way to make the numbering start from 1 on the inside of
> the front cover?

[This is really an XSL question, not a FOP-specific question.]

The thing to change is not the page-number-citation, but the page number
itself.  Make the inside cover start a new page-sequence, starting its
number from 1.  Simple! (-:

~Chris
“The present tendency and drift towards the Police State gives all
 free Americans pause.” — Alabama Supreme Court, 1955
 (Pike v. Southern Bell Tel. & Telegraph, 81 So.2d 254)