From mike 675 <m_mcl...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Page breaks for program listings
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 08:58:56 GMT

Using FOP 1.0. Docbook XML -> FO -> PDF.

Some of the page breaks for my  programlistings look bad. They leave a
single orphan line at the bottom of the page.

I have tried the following FO processing instructions for the relevant
blocks, but they have no effect.

<?dbfo keep-together="always" ?>  (is this only for formal objects --
tables, figures etc?)

<?dbfo-need height="2in" ?> (this does not "push" the following block on to
the next page, as expected)