From champagne_chary <anto...@champers.co.uk>
Subject Re: fo:marker bleeding issue [fop 0.95 & FOP 1.0]
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 12:25:08 GMT

Hello,

Sorry to revive this year old post.

I'm completly new to this and what you seem to have achieved -despite this
minor glitch- is exactly what I would like to implement. However I'm a
complete newb..I can see the fo but would be interested in seeing how and
where you have placed the markers to achieve this.
If you can post/ or pm me I'd be very thankful as hours of googling and
failed attempts at pacing headers have lead to nothing but failure.

Hope you receive this and can help.

Thanks