xmlgraphics-fop-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From mike 675 <m_mcl...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: FOP 1.0 Japanese # marks
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 20:23:42 GMT

OK, I've solved this.
It turns out that the new FOP 1.0 config parameters
<auto-detect/> and
<directory> 
have no effect!
I used an embed-url statement instead and FOP was able to use the Japanese
font.


mike 675 wrote:
> 
> I used to use FOP 0.20.5 to build Japanese PDFs and they looked fine.
> 
> Now after upgrading to FOP 1.0 the PDF build completes with no errors. But
> the PDF file is full of # marks.
> I am running on Red Hat 5.5.
> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/FOP-1.0-Japanese---marks-tp32244995p32282756.html
Sent from the FOP - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: fop-users-unsubscribe@xmlgraphics.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: fop-users-help@xmlgraphics.apache.org


Mime
View raw message