From Louisa M <lars...@web.de>
Subject Problem with wordwrapping in a PDF with japanese language
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 15:36:40 GMT

Hi All, and sorry for my english,

I generate PDF with XML, XSLT and Apache-FOP. The text-content for this PDF,
is making by users in a interface. But I have a problem with users from
Japan. When they write text, they are using  apparently no blanks between
the words. So the line are not wrapped and crashes my PDF layout.

Can I solve this problem with the XSLT stylesheet?

Thank you very much in advance.

Louisa